GMAT or Graduate Management Admission Test is a widely acclaimed confirmation test required to be given by the competitors covetous of taking admission to graduate administration programs at administration training establishments all through the world. The GMAT is intended to doctoral level colleges of business evaluate the capabilities of candidates for cutting edge study in business and administration. GMAT scores are utilized by more than 3,000 graduate administration programs all through the world.
GMAT Test Format
The GMAT test has the following sections :
Analytical Writing – This segment has one article composing undertaking: the Argument.
The Argument errand displays an announcement of a position. The competitor is required to examine the rationale of the given position and propose how and where the thinking may be defective or require change. The understudy is given 30 minutes for this article.
Integrated Reasoning – The Integrated Reasoning area has 12 questions to be unraveled in 30 minutes. The score is accounted for on a size of 1-8 (interims of 1).
The inquiries include understanding of even, graphical and composed data from an assortment of sources. Every inquiry is free and may have more than one section, yet one brief may be utilized for more than one inquiry. An on-screen adding machine is accessible.
Quantitative Section – The Quantitative segment has two sorts of numerous decision questions: information adequacy and critical thinking. Take after the connections to investigate these sorts of math inquiry.
There are 37 inquiries to be explained in 75 minutes. The level of math learning ought to be inside of the grip of an eleventh Grade understudy. Be that as it may, the level of thinking required is very high. No mini-computers are permitted.
Verbal Reasoning – The Verbal Reasoning area contains three sorts of inquiry: basic thinking; perusing cognizance; sentence revision. All inquiries are different decision. You can tap on the connections to experiment with inquiries of every sort.
There are 41 inquiries to be finished in 75 minutes.
GMAT Test Score
The scoring pattern in the GMAT Examination is as follows :
- In Essays section, scores are reported on a scale of 0 – 6 score scale in 0.5 points increment.
- In Integrated Reasoning section, the scores are reported on a scale of 1 – 8 score scale in 1 point increment.
- In Quantitative Section, the scores are reported on a scale of 0 – 60 score scale in 1 point increment.
- In Verbal Section, the scores are reported on a scale of 0 – 60 score scale in 1 point increment.
- Scaled scores of Quantitative and Verbal sections are added to create a score on the scale of 200 – 800 in 10 points increment. 650+ score is considered good score.
GMAT Score Validity
The GRE score result is valid for 5 years.
Nature of Test : Computer Based Examination